Vision & Mission
Hepatitis Free is established to
- Information: Disseminate information on developments in Hepatitis care to the Public, Health Professionals, Policy-makers.
- Awareness: Raise the awareness of the Public and Healthcare providers concerning the impact and availability of treatment for Hepatitis through local campaigns, media publications, web sites, press releases, public speaking, public survey and peer-to-peer exchange.
- Screening: Conduct screening for HBV and HCV
- Financing: Assist with securing financing for HBV and HCV treatments for those who are eligible, such as from SOCSO, JPA, Zakat etc, and for the truly poor, help raise funding to finance their treatments for HBV and HCV.
- Advocacy: Promote citizen's rights to better screening and treatment services for Hepatitis through advocacy for better Hepatitis care and influencing public-policy decisions within our healthcare system to favor Hepatitis care.
- Action: Take concerted action as a civil society organization in matters affecting community health related to Hepatitis.